Most recent tour report:
- Jul 01, 2017: Machu Picchu Extension Galapagos Cruise
- Oct 04, 2017: Peru Manu: Machu Picchu Extension
- Nov 04, 2017: Machu Picchu Extension Galapagos Cruise
- Feb 17, 2018: Machu Picchu Extension Amazon River Cruise
- Jul 14, 2018: Machu Picchu Extension Galapagos Cruise
- Oct 03, 2018: Peru Manu: Machu Picchu Extension
Doris Valencia, a naturalist born in Cuzco, Peru, began her study of the Manu wilderness at a young age. She has served as a volunteer park ranger in Manu National Park, and has been working as a naturalist tour guide for about twelve years. She is an avid student of the flora and fauna of Manu and has a special interest in birds. Doris is an excellent birder and leads birding groups throughout Peru including Paracas National Marine Reserve, Bajuaha-Sonene National Park, Tambopata-Candamo National Reserve, Pampas del Heath, Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary, and Manu Biosphere Reserve. Doris is also an avid student of Peruvian history and of the history of Machu Picchu. Her lectures on the history of Machu Picchu are superb.